The Viesearch Service
Viesearch and its services are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis. All websites available in Viesearch search results have been added by visitors of Viesearch. You acknowledge and agree that the owners and operators of Viesearch exclusively reserve the right, and may modify or discontinue the search engine and its services, or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently, at any time and without notice. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information, and you assume all risks and responsibilities associated with your use of Viesearch and its services.
Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and you shall be liable for all activities and actions that occur under your account, whether authorized or unauthorized. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security related to Viesearch. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
You explicitly agree by using Viesearch that you shall not...
· provide any content or conduct in a manner that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, or designed to or does interfere or interrupt our services provided. You further agree not to give rise to civil or criminal liability or to violate any applicable local, national, or international law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
· impersonate or misrepresent Viesearch to any person or entity or to forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the services, content, or motives of Viesearch.
· collect or harvest any data available in our search results or about other members.
· access our website via any automated or invisible means, including but not limited to bots and referrer spoofing using hidden frames or codes.
· provide or use our website, content, or services in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, affiliate programs, pyramid schemes, Ponzi schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent.
Viesearch's policy on copyright infringement and intellectual property protection
Viesearch respects intellectual property rights and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable laws regarding the protection of intellectual property.
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on Viesearch, or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, we provide a means for you to flag the offending content for review and removal by our staff. Please be aware that you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney fees, if you misrepresent information listed in our search engine.
Each search result available in Viesearch includes a form to flag the specific result. When performing a search, you can find the "flag" option by clicking "More Details" next to a search result. This will bring you to the website listing, which includes a link to flag the website. A member of our staff will manually review the listing.
We take all reports of infringement seriously and investigate all flagged content.
Please allow 1-2 business days for content review and removal. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being properly filed.
You may not use Viesearch to list:
· Websites involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) websites that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods (e) websites that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) websites that are considered obscene, (g) websites that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
· Websites that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support affiliate programs, pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (e) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, or (f) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities. (g) involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent. (h) violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices.
· Websites that involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from Viesearch and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.