Thank you for using Viesearch!
We are very dedicated to you and your privacy. We understand that protecting your privacy is essential to building a lasting relationship with you, and we're committed to doing the right thing with the information you entrust to us.
Viesearch staff does not tolerate any violations of, and respects your privacy to the maximum. To further promote your safety, all members, editors, and staff are required to read and follow this policy.
If we receive any complaints we will cooperate and investigate fully. Any violations of this policy will result in immediate account suspension and removal of all associated data.
, will be liable for any expenses incurred by Viesearch to reverse any actions taken by our ISP, law enforcement agencies, or other related services.
Information we collect
· When you perform a search using Viesearch, we anonymously store only the keyword and time of your request. No personal identifiable information is attached to these two pieces of data.
· When you submit a website for inclusion in our search engine, you give us certain information voluntarily. This may include the title, description, and URL. Additionally, if your submission is approved, we may visit and attempt to categorize your website appropriately. We may also create a thumbnail preview image by creating a screenshot of your website as it appears at the moment of approval. If you do not provide a custom Title and Description for a URL you submit, we may gather the html title and meta description tags. We may also gather your meta keywords to help categorize your listing appropriately.
· When you register an account, you give us certain information voluntarily. This may include your username, name, email, a password of your choice, and a URL of a graphic avatar of your choice. We encrypt your password.
· When you visit Viesearch, we anonymously store your session id, the URL you request, and the date and time you request it in our traffic logs. If the URL you request contains a search term or keyword, it is removed from the URL before it enters the log system. No personal identifiable information is attached to these three pieces of data.
What we do with information we collect
· We use search keyword data to publicly and anonymously show popular and trending searches made using Viesearch.
· We use website submission data to create a separate listing for every URL added to our search engine. This information is also then made available in our search results after manual review.
· Once you become a member you are given the choice to subscribe to various newsletters and alerts. These mailings and alerts can be turned on or off in your Viesearch account at anytime. Every email we send contains an unsubscribe link at the bottom. The unsubscribe link instantly removes you from any and ALL mailings.
· We have legitimate interest in using our traffic log data to help protect our search engine service from abusive automated traffic. During times of high network load, or repeated loading of a specific URL, in order to maintain our service, we may automatically rate limit visitors and/or crawlers and/or bots using this data.
How long we keep your information
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Viesearch to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we'll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
· Search keyword and time information is automatically erased after 1 hour.
· You may modify or erase your website submission information at any time by clicking the appropriate "Edit" or "Delete" links found on your editor profile. You may download your website submission data at any time by clicking the "Download your website submission data" link found at the bottom of your account settings page.
· You may modify your account at any time by clicking the "Settings" link found at the top right of any page once signed in. You may download your account data at any time by clicking the "Download your account data" link found at the bottom of your account settings page. You may erase your account and all associated data at any time by clicking the "Remove your account" link found at the bottom of your account settings page, or by clicking the unsubscribe/removal link found at the bottom of any email we send. Please use these removal links with caution. Removal cannot be undone.
· Traffic logs are automatically erased after 1 hour.
If you need to contact us after reading our help
section, please use the contact
option found at the top of this site. Sending email directly is not always the fastest route and may go unnoticed.