Thank you for using Viesearch!
We are very dedicated to you and your privacy. We understand that protecting your privacy is essential to building a lasting relationship with you, and we're committed to doing the right thing with the information you entrust to us.
Viesearch staff does not tolerate any violations of, and respects your privacy to the maximum. To further promote your safety, all members, editors, and staff are required to read and follow this policy.
If we receive any complaints we will cooperate and investigate fully. Any violations of this policy will result in immediate account suspension and removal of all associated data.
, will be liable for any expenses incurred by Viesearch to reverse any actions taken by our ISP, law enforcement agencies, or other related services.
Information we collect
· When you perform a search using Viesearch, we anonymously store only the keyword and time of your request. No personal information is attached to these two pieces of data.
· When you submit a website for inclusion in our search engine, you give us certain information voluntarily. This may include the title, description, and URL. Additionally, if your submission is approved, we may visit and attempt to categorize your website appropriately. We may also create a thumbnail preview image by creating a screenshot of your website as it appears at the moment of approval.
· When you register an account, you give us certain information voluntarily. This may include your username, name, email, a password of your choice, and a URL of a graphic avatar of your choice.
· Our traffic log system uses details your browser or mobile app automatically provides when you visit any website. This technical data includes your IP address (Internet Protocol), the date and time of your request, and the referring URL you visited prior to requesting a page within Viesearch.
What we do with information we collect
We use this information and monitor our logs in order to optimize our search engine results and services. We are eager to provide the most streamlined and relevant family friendly search engine on the internet. Our team may make needed changes to our system to better suit your browsing. This data also helps us to assist you should you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Once you become a member you are given the choice to subscribe to various newsletters and alerts. These mailings and alerts can be turned on or off in your Viesearch account at anytime. Every email we send contains an unsubscribe link at the bottom. The unsubscribe link instantly removes you from any and ALL mailings.
· We encrypt your password.
· All information will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
How long we keep your information
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Viesearch to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we'll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
· Search keyword and time information is automatically erased after 1 hour.
· You may modify or erase your website submission information at any time by clicking the appropriate "Edit" or "Delete" links found on your editor profile. You may download your website submission data at any time by clicking the "Download your website submission data" link found at the bottom of your account settings page.
· You may modify your account at any time by clicking the "Settings" link found at the top right of any page once signed in. You may download your account data at any time by clicking the "Download your account data" link found at the bottom of your account settings page. You may erase your account and all associated data at any time by clicking the "Remove your account" link found at the bottom of your account settings page, or by clicking the unsubscribe/removal link found at the bottom of any email we send. Please use these removal links with caution. Removal cannot be undone.
· Traffic logs are automatically erased after 1 hour.
If you need to contact us after reading our help
section, please use the contact
option found at the top of this site. Sending email directly is not always the fastest route and may go unnoticed.