Thank you for using Viesearch!
We are very dedicated to you and your privacy as well.
Viesearch staff does not tolerate any violations of, and respects your privacy to the maximum. To further promote your safety, all members, editors, and staff are required to read and follow this policy.
If we receive any complaints we will cooperate and investigate. Any violations of this policy will result in immediate account suspension and removal of associated data.
, will be liable for any expenses incurred by Viesearch to reverse any actions taken by our ISP or other related services.
Information we collect
· When you perform a search using Viesearch, we anonymously store only the keyword and time of your request. No personal information is attached to these two pieces of data.
· When you register an account or submit a website for inclusion in our search engine, you give us certain information voluntarily. This may include your username, name, email, a password of your choice, and a URL of a graphic avatar of your choice. When submitting a website for inclusion in our search results we may also save the title, description, and URL you provide. Additionally, if your submission is approved, we may visit and attempt to create a thumbnail preview image of your website.
· Our log system uses details your browser or mobile app automatically provides when you visit any website. This technical data includes your IP address (Internet Protocol), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and the referring URL you visited prior to requesting a page within Viesearch.
What we do with information we collect
We use this information and monitor our logs in order to optimize top of the line services. We are eager to provide the most streamlined and relevant family friendly search engine on the internet. In order to do that, we use your information to identify when and how you use Viesearch. We have legitimate interest in optimizing our page speeds and relevancy so we often check average load times per URL within our search engine. Our team may then make needed changes to our system to better suit your browsing. This data also helps us to assist you should you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Once you become a member you are given the choice to subscribe to various newsletters and alerts. These mailings and alerts can be turned on or off in your Viesearch account at anytime. Every email we send contains an unsubscribe link at the bottom. The unsubscribe link instantly removes you from any and ALL mailings.
· We encrypt your password.
· All information will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise disclosed.
How long we keep your information
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide Viesearch to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we'll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can't identify you.
· Search keyword and time information is automatically removed after 1 hour.
· You may remove your account and/or website submission information at any time by clicking the unsubscribe/removal link found at the bottom of any email we send, or by clicking the "Remove your account" link found at the bottom of your account settings page. Please use these removal links with caution. Removal cannot be undone.
· Logs are automatically removed after 1 hour.
If you need to contact us after reading our help
section, please use the contact
option found at the top of this site. Sending email directly is not always the fastest route and may go unnoticed.